- Phone: (858) 452-7320
- Fax: (858) 452-9276
La Jolla Office
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla Campus / Ximed Building
- 9850 Genesee Ave
- Suite 430
- La Jolla, CA 92037
- 477 N. El Camino Real
- Building D - Suite 306
- Encinitas, CA 92024
Since I established my practice in San Diego in 1987, my goal has been to provide high quality medical care, with an emphasis on preventative care. I try to encourage my patients to use diet, exercise and other good preventative health habits to avoid illness wherever possible.
My office provides internal medicine services to patients 15 to 100+ years of age. These include preventative physical exams, well woman exams and office gynecology, cancer screening, biopsy of suspicious skin lesions, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of medical problems such as infections, hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, asthma, emphysema, arthritis, etc.
I offer consultation in travel medicine to those planning to travel to foreign lands and provide the special vaccines and other medical services needed to protect their health while away from home. To get more information about this service, click on Travel Health.
Using our WebsiteIf this website is your first contact with our office, I hope you will find the information you need to use our services to your best advantage:
- Curriculum Vitae to review my credentials.
- Office Polices includes the insurance plans that we accept.
- Contacting Us to find our locations, hours and phone numbers.
- New Patient Forms here you can find and print out our new patient information forms. This will allow you to fill these out ahead of your first visit and help us to better serve you.
Please enjoy your visit. My staff and I want to wish you good health